DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION
FOR VII NEW VISION INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
IS 10TH OF NOVEMBER 2016
All short fiction, animation and documentary films with running time less than 25 min. can be registered for the Official Selection of the festival.
To apply for participation in the festival, please send a completed entry form of your film to the festival address and link for your film to festival e-mail or DVD copy of the film by post. The entry form is an official document and is recognized as valid in the case of the presence of the applicant’s signature, which declares the acceptance of the rules of participation in the selection process or the representation the film in the festival programs (if selected).
Each film received by the festival needs to have English-language subtitles as well as detailed documentation in English including:
- synopsis of the film;
- information about the film(previous festival screenings and awards, ect.)
- biography and filmography of the director;
- cast/crew and technical information;
- stills from the film and poster of the film (digital hi-res images (JPEG, TIFF));
- photos of the director (digital hi-res images (JPEG, TIFF));
- dialogue lists in English or Ukrainian.
There is no entry fee.
The festival does not return the entry-form, the preview DVD or the accompanied documentation (excluding special agreements).
The following prizes will be awarded:
Grand Prix for the best competition film.
Prize for the best film in each category (best film narrative film /best animation film /best documentary film)